Last updated on November 1st, 2022
Tentative annual schedule for MUrCS
The application procedure is divided into two steps:
1 – Pre-qualification
- Opening for applications: mid-November (the year before course intake)
- Deadline for pre-qualification applications: January 15 @ 12:00 CET
- Eligibility check and evaluation of applications: about one month thereafter
- Selection of top-ranked candidates for final qualification: mid-February
2 – Final qualification
- Submission of supporting documents for top-ranked applicants: mid-February
- Interviews of Pre-qualified candidates: mid-February to mid-March
- Final selection of accepted (and reserves): end of March
- Accepted will then submit formal registration at GCU
Course start: Mid-September
Selection results with motivation/comments will be communicated to candidates as soon as possible in each stage.
For information about handling of personal data, see Legal Disclaimer page!