Last updated on October 27th, 2020
If, in your opinion, the review team has made any serious mistakes in the;
- … judgement of your eligibility;
- … interpretation of your education, work experience or language skills;
- … formal handling of your application;
… you may appeal to the Consortium Management Board.
Your appeal must specify where and how the review result is inappropriate. A motivation, and a proposal on how this could be rectified, must be included. Note that no data or supporting documents other than those already submitted may be referred to.
If rejected, a link to an appeal form will appear in your application portal, under ‘Your Grades’. This link remains active during one week from the announcement of the decision. Appeals by other channels (e g e-mail), or after this deadline, will not be considered!
The Consortium Manager will review your application in respect to your appeal. The following procedure will apply:
- In case of simple mistakes, the Manager will handle the appeal in your favour.
- Issues of doubtful scoring will be assigned to a second reviewer. If the two reviewers agree, the decision remains confirmed.
- In case of any discrepancy between the two reviews, the appeal will be referred to the Consortium Management Board for a final decision.
The reply to your appeal will normally be announced in your application portal, under ‘Your Grades’, within two weeks.